Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 33- The Linens Are Breeding

Day 33

I found another box of kitchen linens in the basement. I had no clue that I had so many kitchen/table linens. It is almost scary. I am sure that there will be more stuff that shows up here but I just thought I would show you a few that are going to a good home and out of this den of craziness.

I was very big into placemats when the progeny were growing up. It was just easier to clean up the mess that way AND we didn’t have fights over who sat where.

But these days I am just as likely to use a table cloth as placemats so we really don’t need such a large collection of them.

I have kept the ones that I really like. And some of those are even “on the bubble”. This pile has been added to the ever growing mountain of stuff.

1 comment:

  1. When I see placemats in my linen drawer, I wonder what was I thinking?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. And I want to know if you have been inspired to clean out and if so what is going out the door never to return. Leave me a comment below and tell me what you are doing.