Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 29-Little Pots For Little Plants?

I have no clue why I have these.

Day 29C

The photo doesn’t really give you the sense of how small they are. Really small. And I have no idea why I actually have them. I don’t remember buying them. I don’t remember the craft that they were probably purchased for. It may have been something long ago when the progeny were in grade school and I was often called on to do “craft time”.

I earned my nickname, “The Craft Lady”, legitimately.

Day 29A

Yup, they have been tucked away in that corner of the garage for a long time.

Day 29B

A long time.

I will assure you that I did clean them off a bit before adding them to the donate pile.

I didn’t want to have the Am Vets guys run screaming down the driveway and vow never to come back.

I need the Am Vets guys.

But I don’t need the little pots.

Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. And I want to know if you have been inspired to clean out and if so what is going out the door never to return. Leave me a comment below and tell me what you are doing.