Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 22-None Of These Things Have Anything To Do With Each Other

It is Monday. It is a busy, mish mashy sort of day. I am trying to get work phone calls and emails done. I am doing laundry. I am making stew.

AND it is knit night which is really the most important thing.

And I have a mish mash of things that are being jettisoned from Chez Knit to go and clutter up someone else’s domain. Let’s see shall we.

Day 22B

MORE binders. Where do these things keep coming from? Think of all the money I would have now if I hadn’t bought an entire planets worth of binders.

Day 22E

I am the queen of keeping all sorts of plastic boxes. These are just a representation of the ones that are getting the heave ho.

Day 22H

Before I had my current ipod I was using HHBL’s discarded iphone, not as a phone but as a broken down, West Virginia cousin of an ipod. WiFi wouldn’t work. It had no storage. But I still made it work. This was it’s brightly colored disguise. But I don’t need it any more and it doesn’t fit “Dahling” so it goes bye bye.

Day 22A

I don’t need these any more. I resort to chemicals now to rid us of the mice.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Day 22F

A pile of really, really, really old envelopes. I am also the queen of keeping all envelopes “just in case I might need them someday.” Someday has come and gone and these are…

bye bye.

Day 22G

Can someone tell me what appliance this came with? I have no idea. It has been in a drawer for a bunch of years and I don’t know what it does so it gets the old heave ho.

Day 22D

And last but not least……Can you guess what it is?

IMG_2486

No it is not a hat Debbie. Here I am doing my best Horatio Hornblower imitation.

It is a tea pot cozy. But Mimi gave me a much cuter one several years ago and this poor cousin is going to a better home where it will be afforded more dignity than to be worn on a crazy woman’s head.

2 comments:

  1. i know what the object is....It goes to a hand held mixer that was the rage in the early 80's that was the wall mount.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So now, in your rage to free up space, you have eliminated the ability to wall mount your hand-held mixer! Tragedy strikes again!

    P.S. I'm waiting to see how many bars of partially used soap you discard. If you need some extras, drop me a line. I have them in all sizes.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. And I want to know if you have been inspired to clean out and if so what is going out the door never to return. Leave me a comment below and tell me what you are doing.