Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 23-Why Didn’t I Label That

HHBL and I travel occasionally. To out of the way places. Where you might not be able to get shampoo when you need it. And so, I have a “travel supplies” drawer. It has loads of things in it. Emphasis on “loads”. It has been over flowing, spilling out, in need of serious reconsideration.

And today was the day. I present just a representation of what has been cleaned out.

Day 23E

Note to self: Remember to label what is in the plastic bottles. I cannot tell just by the smell what is in them. I believe it is various forms of hair care but I cannot be absolutely sure. And it would be so disappointing to be some place where shampoo is not available and find that you are attempting to wash your hair with body lotion….not that I would know anything about THAT.

Moving on.

Day 23C

We have all seen pictures of my hair. Do you think for one second that I could make use of this puny little comb without great difficulty and swearing. I think it came in a little “kit” from some airline or something. It has been lurking in the bottom of the drawer for a long time. Out it goes.

Day 23D

Shower caps? Really Deb? I can tell you that the better thing to do with my hair if I am not washing it is just to stick it up on top of my head with a big clip. I have no earthly idea why I even stole brought these home from some hotel stay. I have kept one back just for old times sake. But the others?

Bye Bye.

And finally……

Just for Whitestone.

Because she knew that I would have some.

Day 23B

Hotel bars of soap!!!

These are cute and all but really, I am not going to use them. I kept a few back because they are good to stick in the suitcase when we travel to places like India and Africa. But I definitely didn’t need as many as were in the drawer. I just can’t seem to help myself when I am in a hotel.

Day 23A

And I certainly do not need to use a soap with the name of “Imperial Leather”.

Makes me think that I am a horse or something. Or a saddle. Or a harness. Or old shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. And I want to know if you have been inspired to clean out and if so what is going out the door never to return. Leave me a comment below and tell me what you are doing.