Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 31- How Did All That Stuff Get In There?

WOW and entire week off! Hope everyone’s Thanksgiving was fantastically filled with food, fun and family. Mine was, emphasis on the food.

But now it is back to the serious business of cleaning out.

We have a shed in the back of the yard. It is the repository of all that isn’t in current use or hasn’t been in current use for the last 10 years. Someday I will tell you the story of the shed. It is long and involves misplacement of said shed and movement of said shed to another spot and all the things that happened in between. Remember it is me who is writing this. Things just go KAFLOUIE! around here sometimes.

But I digress.

Day 31

This is an entire garbage can full of stuff that HHBL and I cleaned out of the shed.

Sprinklers that do not work.

Hoses that are the only part left from some unremembered and long gone yard machine.

Half empty, mouse nibbled bags of grass seed.

Broken pots.

A non-working lawn mower.

A very old and non-functional leaf blower.

Once we started the cleaning out my main mantra seemed to be

How the heck did this get in here? I haven’t used this in forever!

And every time I said that then I knew that it was something that I should just put in the garbage pile or the donate pile.

Now the shed is all nicely organized and ready for winter.

And next Spring I am so selling that tandem bike on Craigs List. Someone will want it I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. And I want to know if you have been inspired to clean out and if so what is going out the door never to return. Leave me a comment below and tell me what you are doing.