Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 32-A Bed Frame Too Many

Day 32

Ah bedframes. So often when you buy a new set of mattresses the company will “throw in” a bed frame for “free”. You do know that they have just added the cost to the mattress right? Mattress company’s do not have your best interests at heart.

I do because I want you to clean things out and free yourself from clutter. But not them.

I am not sure how we managed it but we have several extra bedframes down in the bowels of the basement. I know that we don’t have any extra mattresses hanging around so I am not sure where they came from but I do know what is going to happen to them.

They are going bye bye.

I am tired of moving them from one side of the basement to the other. And I am tired of having them fall on me after standing them up against the wall.

I am bitter.

And someone else can certainly use this thing. If I need another one some time I am sure that I can find one without too much difficulty.

Or the mattress company can just give me one for free.

2 comments:

  1. recycle get money at the scrap yard or put them out in garbage and someone will do it for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. And I want to know if you have been inspired to clean out and if so what is going out the door never to return. Leave me a comment below and tell me what you are doing.