Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 18-Kitty Kats Want to Know

I just have one question.

It is burning in my brain. I do not understand.

Day 18A

Why did I have a cat litter pan under the sink in my bathroom?

I do not have cats any longer.

I miss them.

But never did we use a cat litter pan like this. We had closed, covered litter boxes.

It was necessary. Zach and Otis did not have particularly neat potty pan skills.

Please do not make me explain that last statement.

A cover was most necessary. Zachary felt very particular about this as he didn’t like to have anyone watching while he “did his business”. Many was the time I went to the basement at the “golden moment” only to be cussed out by Mr. Crabby Pants.

You laugh. It was true.

So, I have no idea why I even have this and I have no idea as to why it was in the master bathroom under the sink.

And if I don’t know how it got there. Or when it got there. Or why. I think that I can safely say……..

Bye Bye.

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog! I'm pretty much the queen of decluttering/downsizing/simplifying but I'm so inspired by your journey that I'm ready to go another round of the same at my house. The fact that I live with pack-rats doesn't help my personal convictions on the subject! lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. And I want to know if you have been inspired to clean out and if so what is going out the door never to return. Leave me a comment below and tell me what you are doing.