Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 19-Cooking Utensils Ad Infinitum

The question today is….

How many wooden cooking spoons does a girl really need?

Not that many I am thinking.

Day 19A

All of the utensils that I am weeding out are actually duplicates of other utensils that I use. The drawer under the cook top just seemed to have too much stuff in it so that was what I tackled this morning.

If you are like me when you cook or bake you tend to grab the same utensils for stirring or flipping or whatever. We all have our favorite wooden spoons that fit our hands just right and do the job just the way that we want them to do. We grab those each and every time.

These are none of them. These are going to The Land of Misfit Cooking Utensils.

Sorry, I heard Christmas music playing in Wally Mart today and now I am thinking about Christmas movies.

Bumbles bounce!

OK, snap out of it Deb and get back to the post at hand.

Sorry.

There are also several trivets that I am kicking to the curb.

And then there is the pizza cutter. I picked it up one year at The Fair. It was actually pretty good at cutting pizza for a time. But now it is all chipped and dull. And I recently purchased a nice sharp pizza cutter with a better handle. So the Cheese Please! wheel, along with the unloved cooking utensils, is going…..

Bye Bye

Oh, but not the enamelware pot that they are sitting in. It stays….

For the time being.

1 comment:

  1. This one is already done at my house. If they don't fit into the crock atop the counter or the drawer near the stove...out they went. Never missed a single one of them! I have that same white pot, and it's going out. OUT!

    The curb is a wonderful place in our town. Add a "free" sign to a pile of "stuff" and it disappears magically!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. And I want to know if you have been inspired to clean out and if so what is going out the door never to return. Leave me a comment below and tell me what you are doing.