Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day 13- The Easter Bunny Left His Junk At My House

There was a time, not that long ago, when I decorated for every holiday.

I decorated a lot.

Every surface was covered. Filled.

Taken over.

I am not sure how HHBL stood it. And stood it without really saying anything. He is a man who likes his desk to be neat and orderly so to speak. I drive myself crazy with thinking about the clutter.

Just add it to the list of things I have done and continue to do that makes him crazy. The list is so very long.

But I digress.

I have one place where I put a few things that make up a small collection that has some meaning. I restrict myself to that small space of real estate. And when I decided that this was the course I was going to take then I had to go through all the things that I had collected for various holidays and celebrations and collections.

This week it was Easter.

Day 13A

The bunnies are going so long, see you later (not). But lest you think I will be bereft of bunnies never fear.

There are more.

And I have this feeling that even though the remaining bunnies are all stuffed, they possess some properties that give them the ability to multiply despite their obvious stuffedness.

Day 13B

And of course there are bunny books to go with.

There are PLENTY more bunny books that I kept back. They seem to have the same multiplication properties as the stuffed bunnies.

Say bye bye to the bunnies.

Oh, and the whole decorating only one small place in the house and keeping all other surfaces clean thing?

You so know that rule DOESN’T apply when Christmas roles around.

So. Doesn’t. Apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. And I want to know if you have been inspired to clean out and if so what is going out the door never to return. Leave me a comment below and tell me what you are doing.