Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 12 - Binders!

Ah binders.

Not the binders spoken of in this clip from one of the funniest movies of all time, The Trouble With Angels. If you advance to around 5:40 in the video you will see the kind of binders that they are talking about. Of course if you want to watch the entire video then go right ahead.

And if you want to watch the entire DVD then come on over because I certainly have a copy.

But I digress.

Today I mean these kind of binders.

Day 12

I do not know how it happened but we seem to have a large number of binders. This is but a portion of the binders that we have purged over the last 18 months or so. There was our large supply of binders here at Chez Knit. And then there was a vast army of binders that came home from at least one office that we cleaned out. Every time I turn around there seemed to be more of them. Binders in the closets. Binders on the shelves. Binders in office.

I am convinced that they breed in the basement and then as fast as we get rid of them they replace themselves.

My own personal version of office supply tribbles.

Think of all the moola that we have spent over the years on binders. No wonder Staples and Office Max love us.

And since HHBL and I are purging and scanning and trying to be as paperless as possible we couldn’t possibly need all these binders. Especially as some of these are absolutely gigantic.

And so….

Bye bye.

2 comments:

  1. The Trouble With Angels was my all time favorite movie when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you to know that you are a trouble-maker. Having said that, I want to add that "you are my hero"! lol
    I've been cleaning "stuff" out of our home for the past two years but lately I've been acquiring again. I doubt I will do the 100 day thing...but I WILL read your days...and perhaps some of your good sense will rub off on me well enough to cause me to toss more "stuff".
    Good Job, Girl!!!!

    (Can you believe my word verification is "crisis"?)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. And I want to know if you have been inspired to clean out and if so what is going out the door never to return. Leave me a comment below and tell me what you are doing.