Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Good Golly!

I so did not intend to take a break from The 100 Days Cleanout!! It is just that Thanksgiving and then Christmas have caught up with me. They have beaten my to a pulp and then gone off and taken over. It might have been the 4 parties in 10 days that we hosted here at Chez Knit. And that doesn't include the parties that HHBL and/or I were invited to. Good Golly.

Don't leave me.

We will be back after the first of the year with lots of interesting things that are being cleaned out. I will tell you that the cleaning out is continuing and I took a boat load, or perhaps I should say a car load of stuff to Am Vets late last week. They were happy. I was happy. It was all good. Coco, my car, was happy when I unloaded all that stuff. She was packed to the gills.

And then Shoe Queen could put her car in the garage for the Christmas holidays so she was happy. Of course we don't have any snow at the moment so her car, Annie, could have been out on the driveway. But I am a nice mommy so she gets to park in the garage.


Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Try to clean something out for every thing that is brought in over the holidays. I am trying to remind myself of that.

I might be in negative territory at the moment. But we won't talk about that right now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. And I want to know if you have been inspired to clean out and if so what is going out the door never to return. Leave me a comment below and tell me what you are doing.