Friday, December 2, 2011

I Haven’t Cleaned Out A Darn Thing Today

I hang my head in shame. I haven’t cleaned out a thing today.

This is why.

IMG_4840

I have been cooking. And baking. And generally getting a bunch of prep work done for a party on Monday.

My kitchen looks like a bomb hit it and I have managed to use every measuring spoon and cup that I possess. And I possess more than my fair share.

And the bowls! Oh the bowls.

Plus the food processor.

And various pans.

I have used 2.5 pounds of butter in the past three hours.

And 2 pounds of powdered sugar.

And pounds of coconut.

And mounds of chocolate chips.

And blocks of cheese.

So maybe we can say that I cleaned out various shelves at the local Wally Mart.

Yeah, that’s it!

1 comment:

  1. Deb, it sounds like you are feeding an army with all your baking efforts.
    Out of desparation I cleaned out my pantry this week. Now when I open the door, I can actually find what I'm looking for. It was a wonderful feeling to toss some stuff that I forgot I had and the expire date told me it had been forgotten for quite a while.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. And I want to know if you have been inspired to clean out and if so what is going out the door never to return. Leave me a comment below and tell me what you are doing.